New to Fire Shaper Hot Yoga?
- Simply read below on: HOW TO PREPARE
- Try some fruit maybe an hour or more before class to level off your blood sugar. Definitely avoid heavy foods or foods that take time to digest.
- Wear lightweight clothes so that you can still comfortably move when they become wet. Clothes that allow your skin to breathe work best. It is not acceptable to practice Fireshaper classes in undergarments or Speedos in our studios.
- Your level of hydration is vital. Take steps to ensure that you are well hydrated but, not overly. Pure clean water is generally the only acceptable means of hydrating your body. Sugar laden, Sugar Free, Diet or Caffeinated drinks are to be avoided. Try lemon squeezed in pure clean water.
- IF YOU ARE NEW, Arrive at least 20 minutes early so that you get to know the studio and relax in the space prior to practice.
- Online Registration to participate in our classes is not necessary - you can simply show up (new clients come 20 minutes prior to class start time on your first visit) to any Fire Shaper classes without giving prior notice. You may pay at any studio. However, workshops and special events are best to pre-register online for.
- To practice, you will need a yoga mat and large towels as well as water. Large towels are the equivalent size of a large bath towel and we recommend at least two of them as you will be standing on them to practice your Hot Yoga.
- Upon arrival to the studio simply present yourself at the front desk and our friendly Fire Shaper staff will guide you through the rest of the process :)