Covid-19 Policies and Procedures – Stage I
We’ve updated our process for making online class reservations, cancelling your class and coming into class from a wait-list. These are important changes that will help our community to be able to practice and not miss out on their Fire Shaper. For a complete and full list of terms and conditions please click here
COVID-19 FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
During the Covid-19 crisis there are many changes that have been made which deviate from our normal operations.
- Do not come to the studio if you feel sick or un-well at all
- Shower facilities are not available at this time
- Social distancing is in effect and patrons must maintain the posted social distance at all practical times
- You must wash your hands prior to entering our yoga space
- Follow the studios posted Covid-19 recommendations
- There will be no mat or towel rentals available until all Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
- You are required to wear a mask upon entering the studio and leaving the studio. You are required to wear a mask as directed when practicing unless by wearing a mask it interferes with your health and well-being due to restricted air flow such as difficulty breathing.
- We will check your temperature before entering the hot studio.
- You will receive a designated mat space and cubby space upon arrival into the studio.
- Studio doors will open 15 minutes before class and will close immediately after class for quick entry and quick exit from the space.
RESERVATIONS & BOOKINGS
1. Once you make a booking you are committed to attending that class. If you do not want to attend you must cancel your booking. See cancellations below for terms.
2. You can only book up to 6 days in advance. Each day a new day opens up as the 6 day window continues.
3. If you are using our online system we highly recommend that you enable ALL texts & email communications in your profile so that you get your reminders and notifications.
4. During Stage I of re-opening all classes will not be covered under an existing class package. Classes on the schedule will be “pay to practice” classes. Upon reserving a mat space you’ll be prompted for payment for those classes.
5. If you require assistance with a “pre-Covid19” class package please email us for your fastest response time
1. If you put yourself on a wait-list you will be automatically added to class as people cancel their bookings. If you wait-list yourself you must be committed to take the booking if you are added to the class. If you are not then please remove yourself from the wait-list.
2. IMPORTANT: You must enable ALL texts & email communications in your profile so that you get your reminders and notifications. If you miss the notification and are added you will still be charged as if you attended.
3. If you do not make it in on a wait-list you will not be charged for the class.
1. To cancel your reservation you must do so within 12 hours of the reservation time. We must do this because wait-listed people need adequate time to be notified of being added into class.
2. Once the 12 hour window passes you are committed to the class and will be charged for it whether you show or not.
NO SHOW POLICY
1. Class Packs: If you do not show up for a class reservation the class will be deducted from your account.
• All purchases are final