Terms & Conditions
- Personal or Business Checks are NOT ACCEPTED in our studios
- Visa – MasterCard – Discover – are all welcome as payment methods
- We do also accept Cash but no checks, thank you
- All unpaid balances and/or unpaid classes with Fire Shaper will be reconciled automatically for the full price of the unpaid debt with the credit card on your account if your account is 7 or more days in debit with Fire Shaper.
- Please remove shoes, slippers, or sandals upon entering the studio or check-in area.
- Behind our Reception desk is for staff only
- Refrain from talking in the Yoga Room – Students are meditating and preparing for their class. The Yoga room is a place of silence
- When speaking on a Cell Phone please go outside of the building rather than our Reception area.
- Silenced Cell phones in the yoga room are for Doctors-on-call, Mothers, and emergencies ONLY
- Must be 16 years or older to practice at our studios. Age 16 require parental consent, 17 and old may practice as they wish.
- You must use LARGE Towels on your mat
- If you sweat excessively, and use only a single towel, please bring extra towels or rent them in advance of your class.
- If you are a person that sweats a lot then please be courteous enough to do the following: Bring or Rent extra Towels & Please, wipe your mat down before you pick it up off the flooring.
- Be conservative with the amount of tissues and paper towels that you use. Try using the hanging towel instead. Save a Tree – Recycle – ReUse – Reduce
- Be mindful if you need to leave the room during class and if you must leave please do so in between postures.
- Plan to stay for the entire length of the class. If, on occasion, you absolutely must leave early, please let the teacher know before class begins.
- The Back row is for new students.
- Front row is for more experienced practitioners only.
- All merchandise and/or rentals must be paid for at time of purchase. Money can be placed on your hot yoga account so you can carry a balance for purchases of water, towels, etc. Minimum Credit Card purchase amount is $15
- Practicing with us means that you will make every effort and adhere to our teachers’ instructions and to follow our studio policies.
- Fire Shaper does not allow men or women to participate in our classes wearing undergarments as their main clothing or attire.
- Men are not allowed to participate wearing speedos.
- Men must wear proper undergarments that will maintain respectful control and concealment of their private area especially when wearing loose fitting shorts, running shorts, or any other garment not specifically designed for a hot yoga practice.
- Participants should be aware of the transparent nature of various materials when they get wet and adjust their use accordingly.
- Women may not practice in string bikinis or other garments that do not respectfully control or conceal their breasts and private areas.
- Family sharing is only between family members of direct relationship (Mother, Father, Daughter, Son)
- Package holders must show proof of the direct family relationship
- Family sharing is for a maximum of 2 Adults (this is the package holder + one other adult) & up to 2 Children (must be 16yrs old or more)
- Family sharing option is only for packages that indicate “Family Sharing” such as the 50 Class Card
- Family sharing options are not automated and may only be actioned on request.
- The Package holder may only request to add and remove sharing relationships once per family member
“Rollover Classes” are classes that have expired on a previous Class package and have been rolled into a new class package
- “Rollover Classes” may be “rolled” into a new class package of equal or greater value at the discretion of Fire Shaper
- “Rollover Classes” may only be added to a package that is of equal or great value to the package in which the “Rollover Classes” have orginated from.
- Active packages that contain “Rollover Classes” may not be suspended or frozen for any reason
- Valid dates on packages that contain “Rollover Classes” are strongly upheld
- At the time of Expiration, the unused classes contained in a class package lose 100% of their value and are no longer considered valid unused classes
- “Rollover Classes” have no monetary value at all and exist solely at the discretion of Fire Shaper
- After a period of 365 days (1 year) all unused “Rollover Classes”, that exist in any expired or non- expired class package, are no longer available for rolling over into a new package and may be terminated by Fire Shaper
- “Rollover Classes” may not be shared, transferred or sold
- “Rollover Class” policy may change anytime at the discretion of Fire Shaper.
- “Rollover Classes” may not be Shared, Transferred, Extended, Frozen or Sold
- “Rollover Class” policy is strictly upheld and there are NO special circumstances for extending, freezing, sharing, transferring or re-selling.
- “Rollover Classes” are not added automatically and you must notify us via email in order to apply any rollover classes (email your studio location here)
- Unused classes will only be rolled over at the request of the student and will not be automatically rolled over by Fire Shaper
- Once a package is purchased and used no classes previous to that package can be available as “Rollover Classes”.
- The rolling over of unused classes is not a standard service and may only be exercised as an option by request from the package holder provided all other conditions are met
- If you choose to use “Rollover Classes” those classes will not be used first in your new package. They will only be used once the newly purchased classes have been used up.
- All classes in a package (including Rollover Classes) are subject to that current packages expiration date and will expire at that time.
GIFT CARDS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Gift Cards & Certificates will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without your (the purchaser or recipients) permission.
- Gift Cards & Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a cash refund.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards & Certificates.
- Gift Card & Certificate policy may be changed at anytime, and are at the sole discretion of Fire Shaper.
- Gift Cards & Certificates are valid for a period of 5 years at which time any existing credit will be deleted from the system and are non-refundable.
- Fire Shaper is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards or Gift Certificates
- Gift Cards & Certificates must be physically presented in its original form (except emailed gift certificates) in order to be used
- Gift Cards & Certificates that have be pre-applied to a clients account may not be transferred unless unused and requested for transfer by the original recipient
PACKAGE REFUND POLICIES
- All packages have expiration dates and will be strongly upheld
- Only the Yearly Unlimited may be frozen one time with a Doctors’ note
- Maximum 30 day suspension
- Maximum 1 suspension per year unlimited
- Special discount packages may not have the option for suspension or freezes. Please check the terms of the package located in your online purchase receipt detail
- Suspensions must be requested PRIOR to the time required and may not be applied to any time that has already lapsed
- A completed suspension form (available from your studio manager) must be submitted along with a Doctors note
- Suspended time can only be applied within 7 days of the submission of your suspension form
- Only the Year Unlimited may be available for this one time suspension opportunity
- Package policies may be changed at anytime, and are at the sole discretion of Fire Shaper
- Packages may not be Shared, Sold or Transferred
- At the time of expiration, all unused classes that exist in a class package lose any and all monetary value
- Packages cannot be returned or refunded for any reason.
- All package sales are final
- If a purchase is made and Fire Shaper is in error we will refund and remedy the situation as warranted
- Refunds will not be provided to clients who do not abide by the terms of their contractual agreements
- Package upgrades are available at the discretion of Fire Shaper
- All unlimited packages are time based packages and the class count (class count default is 10000, 9999 or the similar) in the package has no monetary value and is not available for rolling over, extending, transferring, sharing, selling, or refunding
- All unlimited packages hold a maximum participation of 2 classes per day.
- Any unpaid classes that exist on your account for a period of 7 days or more will be automatically charged to your bank or credit card on file for the full price of the unpaid classes.
RETAIL REFUND POLICIES
- Items that have been worn may not be exchanged or returned
- Items presented for Return or Exchange must be in same condition as purchased with the original receipt and packaging/tagging
- Exchanges may be accepted within 7 days of purchase provided the item has not been worn and is in same condition
- Items accepted as “returned” may be returned for Fire Shaper account credit only
- There are no cash, check, or credit card refunds unless the product has a manufacturer defect or fault
- Refunds are at the sole discretion of Fire Shaper
- Retail Policies may be changed at anytime by Fire Shaper
- Online store items and Online purchases are subject to the Retail Policies of Fire Shaper
- Online store purchases made through any of our Partner Stores are subject to the Partner Store Policies
- Fire Shaper Partner Stores are listed on the Fire Shaper Online Retail Store Pages
- Fire Shaper is not responsible for any purchases made through the Fire Shaper Partner Stores
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS AND REFUND POLICIES
- Cancel prior to 60 – 46 days before the event = Loss of 5% admin fee plus any credit card or paypal transaction fees
- Cancel within 45 – 31 days prior to event = Loss of $250 plus 10% admin fee plus any credit card or paypal transaction fees
- Cancel within 30 – 15 days prior to event = Loss of $500 Deposit plus 10% admin fee plus any credit card or paypal transaction fees
- Cancel on day 14 prior to the start of the event or cancelling after the event = No refund
AUTO RENEW POLICIES
- ALL AUTO RENEW PACKAGES ARE SELF-MANAGED BY YOU (THE CLIENT) THROUGH YOUR LOG IN AND SECURE ACCOUNT PROFILE – FIRE SHAPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELETING OR TERMINATING ANY OF YOUR CONTRACTS – YOU MUST READ YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY – NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY – FIRE SHAPER OFFERS YOU THE GREATEST FLEXIBILITY IN MANAGING YOUR AUTO RENEW, IN EXCHANGE, ALL TERMINATING IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU HAVE A MINIMUM GAURANTEED COMMITMENT ATTACHED TO YOUR PARTICULAR AUTO RENEW PACKAGE AND YOU TERMINATE PRIOR TO YOUR MINIMUM CONTRACTED TIME FRAME FIRE SHAPER WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEEK PAYMENT FOR ALL OUTSTANDING BALANCES – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All Auto Renew holders agree to the terms and conditions listed in their contract upon purchase and/or upon use of the package
- Terminating your Auto Renew is simple: CLICK TO MANAGE YOUR AUTO RENEW HERE All Auto Renew Packages may only be terminated by the client by logging onto their account.
- Terminating your Auto Renew package online will terminate its use IMMEDIATELY. Be sure to plan your termination accordingly.
- Terminated Auto Renew accounts may not be re-instated. Once the account holder has terminated their account the process is final.
- – All Auto Renew holders are required to review and accept their electronic contract and agreement. Please log onto your account to review your document/contract if you have not done so already.
SUSPENSIONS OF AUTO RENEW PACKAGES
- All Auto Renew Package holders require submission of a Suspension Application 7 days prior to any proposed Suspension Time period. Subject to Fees.
- Any suspension submission is not activated until acknowledged by emailing the proper location (FIND A LOCATION TO EMAIL) Be sure you receive email confirmation of the suspension
- If a payment is processed prior to suspension the payment will remain in your Fire Shaper Account and the suspension will provide you with the proper usage of all suspended days. Your payment WILL NOT be refunded.
- Suspending or Freezing an Auto Renew is not a guaranteed service and is by the discretion of Fire Shaper only. You may also incur a Fee to suspend.
- To obtain a Suspension Application please email us with your name and studio affiliation
- Minimum age to participate in any Hot class is 16 years old
- 16 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign off on their waiver form as well as either participate with them or wait for them in our reception area
- Age 17 and above may participate on their own and sign on their own behalf
- Parents may not leave their children in our reception area, outside the studio, or in their car while they practice yoga. Any actions deemed abusive or irresponsible in nature will be reported to the proper authorities immediately.
- Warm or Low Heat classes may have age limits of 12 and over. Please consult with your local studio location in which you plan to attend
- KINDLE classes will have defined age requirements and ranges, Please consult with your local studio location in which you plan to attend
- All Children age 16 and under are required to be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian for the duration of the childs class experience unless the child is participating in a KINDLE class.
- We have a ZERO tolerance policy regarding Harassment or Mis-Conduct of any kind. We will ask the offender to leave the studio with the option of asking local authorities to remove the offender. Fire Shaper reserves the right to prosecute to the full extent of the law.
- Fire Shaper and the staff of Fire Shaper with-hold the right to deny access to any person/client that has demonstrated any behavior deemed in-appropriate in anyway.
- In-appropriate behavior may be defined as but, not limited to, harassment (sexual or otherwise), in-subordinate, threatening, biased, abusive, potentially harmful, bullying or un-kind to their fellow humans.
- Clients asked to leave due to any type of harassment or misconduct will not be refunded completely or partially for money paid upfront for their packages or products.
- All clients are expected to follow the policies of Fire Shaper and are expected to treat each other with dignity, respect, love, honor, and compassion. Please be mindful of your state of being and if you lose your “mind-fullness” simply perform 50 repetitions of Pranayama Deep Breathing and stand on your head for a few minutes and perhaps some yoga love will flow into your brain or being 🙂